We have more than a decade of experience providing high quality structured cabling and low voltage data installation services. We are happy to set up and manage your entire network whether you have one user or hundreds of users, there’s no job too big or too small.
Telephones & Internet:
- Installation, wiring, and networking
- Installation, networking, and mounting
ATM Machines (all brands/models):
- Installation, teardown, re-programming, software, and general maintenance
- Networking new or existing locations, troubleshooting, wiring, and general maintenance
Printers (All models):
- Fax Machines and Scanners
Does your digital footprint deliver a clear brand & message – or competition enabling confusion?
Need a mobile responsive website, SEO Optimization, PPC/AdWords campaign management – WordPress design, plugin installation, web hosting, email – web site migration, social media automation, on-demand support – we’ve got you covered.
Whether your brand and message is clear and established, or your starting from scratch, #TECHOnPurpose offers complete lifecycle management of your Internet digital footprint. We help you develop & maintain a seamless online identity across all digital fronts – web, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat….
Complete our “Getting Started” questionnaire below to connect with the #TECHOnPurpose Web Team today, or feel free to call or us anytime.
- 70-80% of people research companies online BEFORE visiting or making a purchase. Source
- 83% of smb owners w/a website feel a competitive advantage over those without. Source
- 56% of all traffic online comes from a mobile device. Source
- 80% of smartphone users use mobile phones for shopping research. Source
- 90% of B2C businesses report that social media has become their most popular content marketing tactic, followed by illustrations and photos (87%), eNewsletters (83%), videos (82%) and website articles (81%). Source
- 94% of B2B marketers prefer LinkedIn as their top choice for a content marketing strategy, followed by Twitter (87%), Facebook (84%), YouTube (74%) and Google+ (62%). Source
- Web search is responsible for 300% more traffic sent to websites than social media. Source
- Regular blogging results in 97% more inbound links, compared to companies who don’t blog at all. Source
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience. Source
- 85% of people think that a company’s mobile website should be as good or better than their desktop website.Source
Experienced, reliable & accessible IT help – when you need it!
Looking for outsourced CIO leadership, onsite smart IT hands, remote system implementation, administration, monitoring, support or, remediation – we’re on #TOP of it!
With multiple decades of experience, across countless industries and organizations of every size “we know IT.” Combined with our passion for customer service and exceeding expectations, chances are we can fill most any need or gap.
Here’s a short-list of the many IT systems we support & services we provide to our clients today:
- Network Design, Monitoring & Remediation
- Managed Support/Helpdesk Services
- Network Cabling
- Telecom/VoIP Phone Systems & Services
- Hosted & Premise Email Systems
- Managed Cloud File Systems & Migration
- Managed Security, Firewall & VPN
- Managed Web & DNS
- IT Audits & Asset Management
- Mobile Device Management
Don’t see what your looking for? There’s just not enough room to list all we do. Click the “IT Help Now” button below, and tell us exactly what you’re looking for. We’ll get back with your promptly.
We look forward to being of service soon and often!
Still wondering “what is the cloud,” “am I in the cloud,” or “how secure is the cloud?”
- If you have a website or facebook page, you’re in the cloud!
- If you store files in Dropbox, Google Photos, One Drive or iCloud, your in the cloud!
- If you email with Google, Yahoo or Office 365, you are most certainly “IN the cloud!”
Whether you like it or know it, chances are you and your business are already in the cloud. But, is your cloud secure? Are you getting the most out of your cloud investment and realizing increased productivity & revenue while minimizing operating expenses?
At #TECHOnPurpose we help our clients choose, deploy, secure and maintain cloud services everyday. From simple productivity applications like G Suite from Google, to more complex tasks like BYOD management, and virtual cloud servers & computing – there’s a secure cloud solution that’s just right for your business, and we’re here to help.
Got cloud questions or ready to jump in? Complete our online “Cloud Launch” questionnaire and we’ll make sure you get the right answers, products and services to build a secure, reliable and profitable foundation in the cloud today.
- 304% – 3YR ROI when Going Google. Source
- 83% of start-ups: cloud enables access to tools & tech otherwise unaffordable. Source
- 79% of mature orgs: cloud technology enables access to new markets & revenue. Source
- 69% expect to increase use of cloud technology in next 3 years. Source
- 85% of SMBs believe cloud tech enables faster scale & growth. Source
One stop web & print design services for your business & brand.
#TECHOnPurpose is a full-serve Adobe Create Cloud shop We offer quality and affordable digital design services for your web, social media, audio/video and print projects of all sizes.
From book covers to banners, high resolution logos to flyers, posters to postcards, video edits to voice-overs – our design team has the tools, skills and experience to deliver high-impact graphics, audio & video for your brand and bottom line.
We deliver web & print ready work, or can quote you printing services from one of our many regional, national & global printing partners.
Click our “Quote Request” button below to tell us more about your needs or project. We’ll get back to you promptly with any questions and a turn-key proposal and service timeline.
Experienced smart-hands & IT engineers on your site today, tomorrow – whenever you need them.
At #TECHOnPurpose we do lots of things well, but the project management, logistics & travel of on-site IT implementation & service delivery is something we truly enjoy & excel at.
From HQ to the datacenter, north to south, east-coast to west, our #TECHOnPurpose Implementation Services team has broad experience delivering the out-of-box potential of today’s leading Voice and IT hardware & infrastructure.
Our team will arrive on site, check in with project staff, review objectives, inventory assets, rack, stack, configure & enable your equipment – when & where you need it. Just need competent and affordable “smart-hands” for plug, play and visual verifcation – we’ve got those too.
No matter the project, no matter the size or geography, call us today and we’ll see you tomorrow!
- The #TOP Team has 30+ years experience delivering onsite implementation services for manufacturers, carriers, businesses, K12 and non-profits.
- The #TOP Team has 30+ years of telecom & data experience across the enterprise, telecom, PBX, carrier, ISP, CLEC, Wireless & Cable TV industries.
- We help our clients to develop, document and scale their own in-house implementation business practices.
- #TECHOnPurpose offers regular “overflow” implementation services for manufacturers, distributors and MSPs.
- We offer turn-key A-Z implementation services, or a-la-carte on-demand – everything from project management & remote engineering to onsite smart hands and engineers.
CONNECT WITH US
TechOnPurpose is a #trusted technology partner in the shared pursuit of a better tomorrow together!
We provide our clients with unmatched service and a comprehensive suite of IT, cabling, cloud and professional services. We deliver globally, on site, on demand and on a mission as #trusted servants to our clients and communities.
Our support team is available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
|San Jose:||(408) 502-7916|