ShoreTel Connect Delivers Something for Everyone
The recently released ShoreTel Connect emphasizes 1, 2, 3—one common platform; two ways to deliver (as-a-service or product); and three ways to deploy: cloud, onsite or hybrid. What does that mean for the people who use ShoreTel Connect every day? These top features for users, the IT department and call centers show the impact that ShoreTel Connect has across the entire organization.
Top Five Features for the User
- Completely redesigned user experience that is simple with business-grade features. User experience remains consistent across desktop and mobile phones.
- Combines traditional phone system favorites (call transfer, extension dialing and conference calling) with collaborative unified communications features (instant messaging, audio and web conferencing, video calling and web desktop sharing).
- The ultra-sleek, user friendly ShoreTel Connect desktop app puts all the communication tools in one easy to find and easy to use app panel. All communication and collaboration starts and stays here.
- A rich set of tools helps track interactions with only a few clicks. Features include: Directory to locate contacts; People to view presence; Recent to see past communications; Events to create and schedule meetings; Conversations for quick access to recent interactions.
- Online meetings become more productive with real-time agendas, timekeepers, peer-to-peer video and desktop sharing.
Top Five Features for the IT Department
- ShoreTel Connect is flexible to fit each business’ unique needs. IT departments can decide if they want their communications hosted in the cloud, an on-premises solution or a hybrid combination of both works best for their environments.
- ShoreTel Connect installs with plug-and-play ease, often in half a day.
- Administrators use a single-screen view to monitor and troubleshoot their entire enterprise system. Moves, adds and changes can be made in seconds with simple radio buttons.
- The ShoreTel Connect platform delivers reliability and security that prevents hackers from tapping in through Wi-Fi hotspots and provides automated failover during a service outage.
- Don’t want to manage moves, adds and changes? Non-technical employees can easily handle these in seconds.
Top Five Features for Call Centers
ShoreTel Connect ONSITE Interaction Center integrates seamlessly with Connect ONSITE system. Highlights include:
- Call Center reps choose the communication channel best suited for customers. ShoreTel Connect supports voice, web chat and blended inbound and outbound applications.
- Managers and call center reps can easily and quickly predict and accommodate call volume peaks.
- As many as 1,000 agents can handle multiple interactions simultaneously.
- Supervisors can build complex call queues and IVR scripts in-house, and customizable reports display immediately.
- More historical and real-time reports show exactly what is happening in the contact center from details about specific reps’ daily activities to big picture annual overviews.